This was one of the busiest meetings of the American Medical Association’s policymaking body, the House of Delegates, that I can recall. And I’ve been covering these meetings on and off since 2005. As a result, I had plenty to write about for AMA Wire. You can check them out the articles below.
- Top 10 stories from the 2018 AMA Annual Meeting
- Health care AI holds promise, but physicians’ perspective needed
- AMA puts its organizational muster behind health equity push
- Physicians adopt plan to combat pay gap in medicine
- Doctors oppose policy that splits kids from caregivers at border
- Physicians seek to expand LGBTQ access to family and medical leave
- Physician obligations don’t end when patients pursue care abroad